The PhotoPlus Expo shrunk in size, for 2016. There were fewer vendors on the expo floor. So few that you were able to breathe in-between aisles. That's so unusual for PPE. But it was still a blast. We had a chance to speak with many people, watch classes and speaker sessions and much more.
PhotoPlus Expo is always a great time.
Some of our favorites included:
- A preview of ON1 Photo RAW (they did not have a booth)
- A preview of MacPhun Luminar (they did not have a booth)
- Hanging out at the JPEGMini booth (use coupon code scottwyden to save 20%)
- Seeing the DJI Mavic Pro at the B&H booth
- Checking out the new MagMod products
- Seeing Tamara Lackey teach photographing children at pets at the Nikon booth
- Seeing Christine Tremoulet teaching a blogging class
- Seeing Colby Brown teaching about pushing limits at the Sony booth
- Seeing Nick Pappagallo teaching at the Adobe and Panasonic booths
- Talking to so many photographers using WordPress
Here are a few photos from the expo.If you have photos from PPE, please comment with a link to your gallery.
Thanks to those who chatted with us on the expo floor. See you at the next PhotoPlus Expo!