You've reached this help document with the following items in hand:
- You have a domain name registered with another registrar other than Imagely.
- You have purchased a hosting package with Imagely.
With those two items in place, let's get started:
- Locate your Imagely Hostname servers. These are located on your Imagely account homepage as shown here:
- Enter the name servers into your registrar's settings for your domain. Sometimes this can be found in a "My Domains" page, or a "Domain Manager" page, or something similarly named. In the list of domain names, select the domain you want point to your Imagely account. Some registrars have a "Manage DNS" menu link, or a "DNS" button, or a "Nameservers" button.
- Enter in each nameserver address in the order they are listed. Click save and you're done! 🙂
Keep in mind that it can take up to 2 days for the nameserver change to complete. Please don't hesitate to contact our hosting support team with any questions you have. Click the 'support' tab and select to create a new ticket.