Follow the steps below to change the MX records for your domain. If you haven't yet transferred your domain to your new Imagely account, please follow the How to Transfer Your Domain instructions first.
- Log in to your domain registrars web portal.
- Open the 'Domain' tab in your account, which lists all the domains you have registered or transferred.
- Locate the option which specifies 'MX Records'.
- Please refer to your email client help guide (i.e. Zoho Mail or Google Apps) for the MX records that are required for your domain, and fill out the form on the MX Records page of your Imagely account to request that they be changed. Our Support team will make the change within 24 hours..
- The first option will be to add your domain name you'd like to setup an email account for.
- Specify the 'Hostname'. An example for Zoho would be: 'mx.zoho.com' for the first record.
- Select the priority. An example for Zoho would be: 10 for the first record.
- Follow the same steps to add another MX record for your domain.
For more information on setting up MX records for Zoho or Google Apps, please refer to their instructions provided here:
Still having trouble? Our hosting support team is ready and waiting to help you with any questions you may have. Please don't hesitate to create a ticket under the Support tab of your hosting account.