In order to properly share your images to Facebook from the NextGEN Pro Lightbox, you'll need to set a quick 'App' on Facebook and then grab the APP ID code. Here's how you do it:
- Login to your Facebook account (if you don't have one yet, you'll need to create one before continuing on to step 2).
- Go to developers.facebook.com and click to 'Add a New App'. If asked to register, a box will appear asking if you want to register as a developer, click the switch to say YES and then select Register. You will get a confirmation message, select Done.
- In the next window labeled 'Create a New App ID' Select a category like 'Photo' and then click 'Create App ID'.
- In the left sidebar menu navigate to 'App Review'. Click the switch to say 'Yes' under 'Make [your app name] Public?'.
- Navigate back to 'Settings' > Basic and copy your new App ID.
- Return to your website and navigate to Gallery > Other Options > Lightbox Effects > Social. If you haven't already, select 'NextGEN Pro Lightbox'. Scroll down its settings and next to 'Facebook App ID' paste the 'App ID' code.
- Save changes and you're done! 🙂