NextGEN Pro 2.1 is now available for all Pro members as an auto-update in your WordPress admin.
Changes in 2.1:
- NEW: Added the ability to proof galleries
- NEW: Image protection feature to protect from theft
- NEW: Added Test Gateway to evaluate checkout procedure
- NEW: Added "Pay by Check" mechanism
- NEW: Added NGG_ALLOW_CROSS_ORIGIN_FRAMING constant for those that need it
- NEW: Added "%%file_list%%" placeholder for ecommerce-related e-mails
- NEW: Digital downloads are served from PHP for compatibility and security reasons
- NEW: Added "display cart" setting to Pro Lightbox to open sidebar automatically
- NEW: Ability to duplicate pricelists
- Changed: When NextGEN Gallery 2.0.68 is installed, only enqueue static resources when needed
- Changed: Don't enqueue scripts or styles unless we require them
- Changed: Updated Stripe SDK to the latest version
- Changed: Don't use SSLv3 when connecting to PayPal via cURL to avoid Poodle vulnerability
- Changed: Default all pro display types ngg_triggers_display to 'always'
- Fixed: Forward-compatibility with NextGEN Gallery
- Fixed: Use NextGEN Gallery's version of FontAwesome
- Fixed: Problems with album routing
- Fixed: Dynamic ecommerce pages not using default is_singular page templates
- Fixed: Pro Lightbox not opening correctly on Firefox
- Fixed: Display of currency in wide variety of character sets
- Fixed: Ecommerce instructions should be the last item in the menu
- Fixed: Social sharing links of the Pro Lightbox pointed to the wrong image
- Fixed: Pro Lightbox performance improvements
- Fixed: Cart not clearing after successful checkout
- Fixed: Pricelists cannot be deleted, only trashed
- Fixed: Optimized queries related to pricelists
- Fixed: Use image filename as item id for PayPal Standard
- Fixed: Display of view licensing terms link in ecommerce sidebar
- Fixed: Reversed pro thumbnail grid hover effect to avoid image saturation
- Fixed: Correct calculation and display of order totals for international orders
- Fixed: Display image filename in cart
- Fixed: Alignment issues
- Fixed: Allow a shipping rate of $0
- Fixed: Show processing indicator when checkout button is clicked
At the same time we also released NextGEN Pro 2.1.1 with an additional fix.
- Fixed: Fatal error when activating without NextGEN Gallery installed
We also released a minor update, version 2.1.4, at the same time.
- Fixed: Activating Plus doesn't deactivate Pro; fatal error
- Fixed: Fatal error when NextGEN Gallery is disabled
Please note that NextGEN Gallery 126.96.36.199 or later is required to use with NextGEN Pro.
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.