NextGEN Pro 2.3.40 is now available for all Pro members as an auto-update in your WordPress admin.
This update contains a variety of improvements and fixes to galleries, functions and the Pro Lightbox.
There is also a brand new Pro Gallery display type called Pro Mosaic. It's like Pro Masonry but with it includes lazy loading, infinite scrolling and flush edges.
Changes in 2.3.40:
- Changed: "Lato" font is used for all parts of the ecommerce / checkout process now
- Changed: All Pro templates now use "echo esc_attr()" instead of esc_attr_e() to avoid possible translation incompatibility
- Changed: Digital Downloads page now hides the description column if the browser width is less than 400px
- Changed: If the browser width is under 650px the cart & order-confirmation pages will place preview images and order description on their own rows rather than side-by-side
- Changed: Pro Lightbox can now more efficiently initialize with large galleries
- Changed: Pro Lightbox close-lightbox, toggle-sidebar, and toggle-carousel icons are much larger on touch devices
- Changed: Pro Lightbox now defaults to the "white" style
- Changed: Pro Lightbox now has its own routing code and does not rely on backbone.js. Closing the pro-lightbox no longer ends in a URL of "#"
- Changed: Pro Lightbox sidebars are now 350px and not a variable width
- Changed: Pro Thumbnail Grid now defaults to never displaying trigger icons
- Changed: Removed Pro Lightbox option "touch transition effect": Galleria.js ignores this setting for touch devices if swipe is enabled.
- Changed: Removed iframes from Pro Slideshow and Pro Horizontal Filmstrip, upgraded to Galleria 1.4.2
- Changed: Several tweaks to the ecommerce checkout styling
- Fixed: Changing the orientation of Chrome on iOS will no longer result in more than one main-image being displayed at once
- Fixed: Comments module was generating a warning post WP 4.4
- Fixed: Picturefill module was not working correctly with images containing spaces in their URL
- Fixed: Pro Blog Gallery compatibility with TwentyFifteen theme (some attributes were not applying to the img element, our CSS needed a finer selector)
- Fixed: Pro Grid Album thumbnails appeared outside their container with IE-11
- Fixed: Pro Horizontal Filmstrip now handles mixed-height thumbnails in the carousel
- Fixed: Pro Lightbox comments were not linking to the origin URL correctly
- Fixed: Several changes were made to the Pro Lightbox to be more mobile (especially iOS 9) friendly
- Fixed: View Orders page compatibility with WordPress 4.4
- NEW: Add-To-Cart and Proofing icons are added to Pro Captions
- NEW: Added filter "ngg_ecommerce_page_list"
- NEW: All Pro modules are now compiled before distribution
- NEW: Finnish translation (first Pro translation!)
- NEW: NextGen Pro Mosaic display type
- NEW: Pro Lightbox can be padded and toggled full-browser
- NEW: Pro Lightbox sets opacity through CSS class instead of inline style
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.