The easy way to get the full design is to import the demo page and galleries, and then you can either edit those or remove the extra blog post or pages that you wouldn't be using. Here are the instructions: https://www.imagely.com/docs/imagely-2-0/how-to-export-and-import-theme-designs/
But you can recreate that page from scratch as well.
Note: Tested on Iconic demo.
- Edit your page or create a new page.
You need to have active kadence and the Gutenberg editor.
If you are using the Classic Editor, you can switch to the Block system here:
- Include the element called "Row Layout".
- Select the layout.
- Select parent (Row Layout).
- Select Vertical Align "Middle".
- Select the background Settings, choose the slider in the middle, and set up the number of Sliders.
- Choose each image to be used for each slider.
- On structure settings, make sure to set up the Min Height to 100 vh.
- Scroll down, and find these footer settings. Adjust the Content Layout to "100% Full width".
- Title to: Disable.
- Footer: Display Footer Widget Area and Copyright to "Disable".
- Update the page and save the page.
Note: If you like to add that as your homepage, you should adjus that in your WordPress Dashboard > Settings > Reading