NextGEN allows you to import three items of meta data from all of your images, and also provides an option to display your meta through captions.
- Title of the Image will be imported as the 'Alt & Title' text.
- Caption of the image will be imported as the description.
- Keywords of the image will be imported as the tags for the image.
IMPORT META DATA
By default, the meta should be imported automatically upon upload, but to ensure it all is imported or if you add a new image, you can select 'import metadata' through the Manage Gallery area here:
Steps to Import:
1) Navigate to Gallery > Manage Gallery > [select gallery to edit]
2) Select all or individual images to import
3) Select in bulk actions dropdown 'Import metadata' and then click 'Apply'.
When the process is complete, be sure to save changes!
Titles and descriptions will appear in the info (caption) area of your gallery displays. Some camera data will appear within the Imagebrowser Gallery with the 'imagebrowser-exif.php'' template applied, see:
Learn how to create/add a gallery here: