To add NextGEN Pro Sidescroll gallery to your post or page in WordPress, follow these simple steps:
1) Click on the Add Gallery button here:
2) If you have not yet created a gallery, follow the steps in this help guide to learn how to upload your images and create a gallery.
Select a display type
3) Under 'Insert Into Page > Choose Display': NextGEN PRO Sidescroll
What would you like to display?
4) Under 'Choose Display' by default it should say 'Galleries' in the first field, in the second click once on 'select a gallery' and then select the gallery you just created (or previously created).
Customize the display settings
5) Under 'Insert Into Page > Customize Display Settings', go through each setting and adjust as desired. You can skip this step if you wish to use the default settings (set under Gallery > Gallery Settings in the dashboard).
6) If you wish to exclude or sort your images, you may do so under 'Sort or Exclude Images' tab.
7) Last step, click 'Save', and then publish/update your page and you're done! Your finished gallery should look something like ours below:
- If you have NextGEN Pro or NextGEN Plus installed, and you have the Pro Lightbox Effect enabled, you may choose to display the trigger icons that launch the Pro Lightbox to view your gallery images.