NextGEN Gallery has been updated and is now available in the WordPress plugin directory and in self hosted WordPress installs.
Download NextGEN Gallery from WordPress.org or visit your WordPress administration to utilize the auto update feature.
1.9.7 is primarily a security update and also a few other fixes.
- Secured: Removed bundled version of swfupload; using WordPress-bundled version instead for WordPress 3.2 instances
- Changed: Using JQuery UI for the image sorting interface (thanks Tomás Soler)
- Bugfix: Image uploads work in WP 3.2 when using Safari
- Bugfix: Removed Photocrati acquisition announcement
- Bugfix: Fixed incorrect usage of ImageJpeg() function
- Bugfix: Switched from "template_redirect" to "wp_enqueue_script" hook to load scripts and styles
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.
We encourage any bugs you experience to be reported here.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Eric Nguyen13 Nov 2012
Just wanna say thanks again to you all for this awesome plugin!
I believe your plugin exists to help everyone make grander websites. Not all, in fact, very few plugins outhere has the same raison d’être.
Josh15 Nov 2012
Thanks for this latest update and so glad that the image sorting problem has now been resolved. Thanks for all your hard work. This is a fantastic plug-in.