We're happy to announce our latest update to NextGEN Gallery. Thank you to all users who have been helping us diagnose and resolve the issues, and to each of the public beta testers who provided their very useful feedback and bug reports. We truly appreciate the support you have given us.
Download NextGEN Gallery from WordPress.org or visit the Plugin page in your WordPress admin area to utilize the auto-update feature.
If you run NextGEN Pro
If you also run NextGEN Pro on your website it is important to also update to the latest NextGEN Pro for compatibility. You can update NextGEN Pro within your admin dashboard or download it manually from your account.
Backup Before Upgrading
Please consider backing up your site (both server files & MySQL Database) whenever updating plugins.
Changes in 18.104.22.168:
- NEW: Added skip_excluding_globally_excluded_images property to displayed gallery objects
- Fixed: SQL generation for random image selection
- Fixed: Adjust regex for replacing displayed gallery placeholder images
- Fixed: Removed filters to home_url needed previously for WPML compatibility
- Fixed: Use canonical redirects when appropriate
- Fixed: Ability to override image files using XML-RPC
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.