Today's update contains a variety of updates for compatibility, some bug fixes including transparent PNG watermarks on PNG images, ImageBrowser pagination with custom templates and importing metadata to replace existing metadata. We also changes the location of NextGEN Gallery's custom CSS file so it's the last to load on the page.
Backup Before Upgrading
Please consider backing up your site (both server files & MySQL Database) whenever updating plugins. Here are some backup recommendations.
Download NextGEN Gallery from WordPress.org or visit the Plugin page in your WordPress admin area to utilize the auto-update feature.
Changes in 2.0.77:
- NEW: Added "ngg_get_image_url" filter
- Changed: Use a more reliable means of excluding Pro/Plus modules from using minified static resources
- Fixed: Imagebrowser pagination with custom templates
- Fixed: Custom CSS is enqueued late to ensure it's one of the last stylesheets loaded
- Fixed: Fixed watermarking PNG images
- Fixed: Using the "Import Metadata" bulk action overwrites existing data
- Fixed: Seconds were not retained from CaptureTime EXIF field
- Fixed: Conflicts created by our TinyMCE plugin
- Fixed: Image mapper setting gid to gallery name, not the unique ID
- Fixed: Restored nggdb->get_random_images(), nggdb->search_for_file, and nggdb->find_all_albums()
- Fixed: Allow gallery slug as parameter to nggdb::get_gallery()
- Fixed: Custom template images not being given their full effect code attributes
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.