This update contains a variety of improvements across the board. We've updated Font Awesome to the latest version, added new actions for third-party developers, added some compatibility with other plugins and fixed a few bugs.
Backup Before Upgrading
Please consider backing up your site (both server files & MySQL Database) whenever updating plugins. Here are some backup recommendations.
Download NextGEN Gallery from WordPress.org or visit the Plugin page in your WordPress admin area to utilize the auto-update feature.
Changes in 2.1.43:
- NEW: Added Freemius integration
- NEW: Added actions actions ngg_updated_image_meta, ngg_recovered_image, ngg_generated_image, ngg_moved_images, and ngg_copied_images
- NEW: Added patch from WPML copyping ATP galleries to new language pages when duplicating a page to a new language
- Changed: Moved 'ngg_delete_picture' action to before the image has been removed
- Changed: Now prevent maximum_entity_count from being set to 0 or lower in Other Options
- Changed: Updated "Roots" relative url support to re-branded "Soil" relative url
- Changed: Updated branding so all publicly visible instances of "Photocrati" are now "Imagely"
- Changed: Upgraded FontAwesome to 4.6.1
- Fixed: Album breadcrumbs when used with legacy templates
- Fixed: Compatibility with added WP role objects without a remove_cap() method
- Fixed: Default watermark setting causing images to be watermarked by text even though "image" is shown chosen on "Other Options"
- Fixed: Navigating to albums with UTF8 characters in their name
- Fixed: Replaced use of get_currentuserinfo() with wp_get_current_user()
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.