If you were ever confused how to use NextGEN Gallery, you're in luck. We now have a simple wizard to walk you through the basics.
- Creating a page
- Uploading images to a gallery
- Inserting a gallery
- Publishing a page
Give it a try and let us know what you think. Go to the NextGEN Gallery Overview page and click on the Start Wizard trigger to get started.
Backup Before Upgrading
Please consider backing up your site (both server files & MySQL Database) whenever updating plugins. Here are some backup recommendations.
Download NextGEN Gallery from our WordPress gallery plugin page on WordPress.org or visit the Plugin page in your WordPress admin area to utilize the auto-update feature.
Changes in 2.1.61:
- NEW: Gallery creation wizard for new users
- Fixed: Shortcodes in widgets not getting substituted in Divi
- Fixed: Ensure that NGG placeholder text doesn't get styled incorrectly by other themes
- Fixed: Various thickbox issues on custom post type pages
- Fixed: Hide IGW placeholder images in Yoast feed
Changes in 2.1.62
- Fixed: Typo in notice for launching the gallery wizard
- Fixed: The ability to dismiss the gallery wizard notice