You won't see any fancy new features in this release. We know... sad face! But it's ok, because this update secured the uploader even more and fixed a few outstanding bugs. Now is the time to rejoice.
Backup Before Upgrading
Please consider backing up your site (both server files & MySQL Database) whenever updating plugins. Here are some backup recommendations.
Download NextGEN Gallery from our WordPress gallery plugin page on WordPress.org or visit the Plugin page in your WordPress admin area to utilize the auto-update feature.
Changes in 2.2.12:
- Secured: Disabled Flash backend in plupload
- Changed: Upgraded PHP-Parser version used when building plugin zips
- Changed: Added DESC as an option to nggTags::find_images_for_tags()
- Fixed: Fixed useage of parse_str for PHP 7 (thanks Bodo Graumann)
- Fixed: Made transients manager flush only expired transients
- Fixed: Compatibility with Spider Calendar
- Fixed: Problem with validation code of DataMapper Models
- Fixed: Convert script/style urls to arrays in the lightbox installer
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.