This is another one of those small updates, but one that's important for all users.
Especially if you use EWWW, Elementor or WordPress 5.X.
Backup Before Upgrading
Please consider backing up your site (both server files & MySQL Database) whenever updating plugins. Here are some backup recommendations.
Download NextGEN Gallery from our WordPress gallery plugin page on WordPress.org or visit the Plugin page in your WordPress admin area to utilize the auto-update feature.
Changes in 3.1.14
- Changed: Restored original behavior of ngg_after_new_images_added hook
- Changed: Images with EXIF rotation metadata are now rotated automatically at upload
- Changed: Moved confirmation message presented after editing a thumbnail
- Fixed: Ability to import zips of images
- Fixed: Gallery folder not created on
filesystemafter adding newgallery
- Fixed: IGW not working with Gutenberg / Block Editor
- Fixed: Compatibility with EWWW Image Optimizer
- Fixed: Compatibility with Elementor
- Fixed: Compatibility with Imagify
- Fixed: NextGen 3.1.11 passed an incorrect path to load_plugin_textdomain()
Simplelightboxinitialization was opening more than once for certain images
Changes in 3.1.17
- Fixed: Preview images for display types giving get_static_abspath error
- Fixed: Compatibility with the Imagely Lightroom plugin
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.