We are at it again with additional bug fixes like better compatibility with the official Font Awesome plugin. We also fixed an issue with sorting and excluding among some other things. Have a look at the changelog for full details.
Backup Before Upgrading
Please consider backing up your site (both server files & MySQL Database) whenever updating plugins. Here are some backup recommendations.
Download NextGEN Gallery from our WordPress gallery plugin page on WordPress.org or visit the Plugin page in your WordPress admin area to utilize the auto-update feature.
Changes in 3.2.4
- NEW: Added some methods to the window.galleries object prototype for retrieving display settings
- Changed: Removed the now-deprecated 'publish' link from the Manage Gallery image actions row
- Changed: Updated the uploaded zip extraction process
- Fixed: A PHP warning emitted on Gallery > Other Options if the current gallery path cannot be written to
- Fixed: Added compatibility check for the official FontAwesome plugin
- Fixed: Clicking a checkbox in the Insert Gallery Window's "Sort or exclude images" tab was not functioning
- Fixed: Resized images were becoming larger than the original in some circumstances
- Fixed: URL to static assets like JS and CSS files was incorrect when NextGen Gallery was a symlink
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.