We are at it again with additional bug fixes like better compatibility with plugins Elementor and Delightful Downloads. We also fixed an issue with sorting and excluding among some other things. Have a look at the changelog for full details.
Backup Before Upgrading
Please consider backing up your site (both server files & MySQL Database) whenever updating plugins. Here are some backup recommendations.
Download NextGEN Gallery from our WordPress gallery plugin page on WordPress.org or visit the Plugin page in your WordPress admin area to utilize the auto-update feature.
Changes in 3.2.8
- NEW: Added support for the shortcode_atts_ngg filter
- NEW: Importing images from a folder now works recursively
- Fixed: 'Scan folder for new images' did not assign a gallery preview image
- Fixed: AJAX actions like image uploads were failing if the default request to '/' went to an index.html instead of index.php
- Fixed: Admin page controllers / templates were running twice
- Fixed: Compatibility with Delightful Downloads
- Fixed: Compatibility with Elementor
- Fixed: Copying images to the Media Library was broken if the server lacked the fileinfo extension
- Fixed: Disable Manage Gallery's move/copy images submit button to prevent multiple submissions
- Fixed: Made 'Recover image from backup' reset thumbnail crop settings
- Fixed: Minor error emitted from common.js
- Fixed: Move Images / Copy Images now also moves/copies dynamically generated versions
- Fixed: The uninstall routine handler was generating a PHP warning accessing an undeclared variable
- Fixed: Zip uploads from some macOS users was failing
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.