This is a big update to NextGEN Plus as we have implemented a variety of fixes as well as some new gallery types.
If you are a fan of the Basic ImageBrowser display, then you're going to love the Pro ImageBrowser!
We also added template support for all Pro Galleries and implemented templates for Pro Thumbnails and the new Pro ImageBrowser. However, the new template system won't appear until NextGEN Gallery 2.2.20 is out.
We know many customers have asked for captions to be available for Pro Thumbnail Galleries. With the new template system, we've done just that!
Changes in 1.5.0:
- NEW: Pro Imagebrowser Gallery
- NEW: Template support for Pro Galleries (requires NextGEN Gallery 2.2.0 or later)
- NEW: Three new Pro Imagebrowser templates (requires NextGEN Gallery 2.2.0 or later)
- NEW: Three new Pro Thumbnail Grid templates (requires NextGEN Gallery 2.2.0 or later)
- Changed: Branding changes from Photocrati to Imagely
- Fixed: Incompatibilities with Elegant Themes
- Fixed: Hover captions not appearing
- Fixed: Misalignment of images in the Pro Lightbox
- Fixed: Images appear as zoomed in the Pro Lightbox
- Fixed: Various PHP warnings and notices
- Fixed: Album setting 'Open gallery in Pro Lightbox' working on thumbnail but not title
- Fixed: Presure.js generating errors in IE11 in certain cases
- Fixed: Pro Lightbox 'Localize limit' interferes with Pro Album 'Open in Lightbox' option
- Fixed: Ensure that modules are loaded when NGG re-activates using WordPress 4.7
Backup Before Upgrading
Please consider backing up your site (both server files & MySQL Database) whenever updating plugins. Here are some backup recommendations.
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.