NextGEN Pro 1.0.10 is now available for all Pro members as an auto-update in your WordPress admin.
Important: Update NextGEN Gallery First
We've also released an update for NextGEN Gallery, so you should update to both NextGEN Gallery 2.0.40 and NextGEN Pro 1.0.10 for full compatibility.
Changes in 1.0.10:
- NEW: Pro Lightbox may be applied to non-NGG images
- NEW: Pro Lightbox appearance now configurable with two presets, "Light" and "Dark"
- NEW: Added Slideshow and Transition Speed settings for Pro Lightbox
- NEW: Added "faux fullscreen" mode for browsers that don't support native fullscreen
- NEW: Provide instructions after activation for enabling the Pro Lightbox
- NEW: Ability to choose display type for galleries within Pro Albums
- NEW: Grid albums are responsive
- NEW: Added NextGEN Gallery version detection for compatibility reasons
- Changed: Auto-update modules shared across Photocrati products (NextGEN Pro + Photocrati Theme)
- Fixed: Addressed many performance concerns with Pro Lightbox
- Fixed: The ability to view galleries within albums that have numeric names
- Fixed: Generate thumbnails if they don't exist before trying to use them
- Fixed: Properly enqueue scripts/styles to avoid "did it wrong" errors from WordPress
- Fixed: Toggle-fullscreen button now toggles its icon-type correctly when users leave fullscreen
- Fixed: Slideshows/filmstrips jumping to top left corner when clicking on the image
- Fixed: Check existence of transient before rendering gallery
- Fixed: Don't apply Pro Lightbox to images that specify a non-existing target
- Fixed: Filmstrip captions cutting off tall images
- Fixed: Compatibility with third party plugins and themes that use FontAwesome
- Fixed: Custom CSS stylesheets are now applied to the Pro Lightbox
- Fixed: Pro Lightbox compatibility with Opera
- Fixed: Increase minimum screen size for displaying trigger buttons
- Fixed: Share original images with Pinterest
- Fixed: Lightbox conflicts with Photocrati Theme
Please note that NextGEN Gallery 2.0.0 or later is required to use with NextGEN Pro.
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.