NextGEN Pro 2.3.0 is now available for all Pro members as an auto-update in your WordPress admin.
This is a fantastic update with some really cool new features like retina for pro gallery thumbnails (Pro Thumbnail Grid, Pro Film, Pro Masonry), hover actions (captions, social sharing, titles), a faster Pro Lightbox, Twitter Card support and so much more.
Changes in 2.3.0:
- NEW: Retina support for Pro display types
- NEW: Hover captions for Pro display types
- NEW: Breadcrumb support for Pro Albums
- NEW: Internationalization support
- NEW: Sharing images supports Twitter Card
- NEW: Added max height option for Pro Blog display type
- Changed: NextGEN Pro Lightbox does not require transients
- Changed: Significant performance improvement to NextGEN Pro Lightbox. Removed iframes.
- Changed: Updated to the latest Stripe SDK
- Changed: Default thumbnail dimensions for horizontal filmstrips are 120x90
- Fixed: jQuery explicitly marked as dependency for Masonry
- Fixed: Auto deactivation of NextGEN Pro when NextGEN Plus is activated
- Fixed: Various styling issues of NextGEN Pro Lightbox
- Fixed: Styling conflicts between Shopping Cart page and TwentyFifteen theme
- Fixed: CSS z-index issues with the Pro Lightbox
- Fixed: Restore scroll position after closing the Pro Lightbox in full-screen mode
- Fixed: Various styling improvements to the autogenerated ecommerce-related content
- Fixed: Display checkboxes in comment form regardless of theme
- Fixed: Display triggers for blog style galleries when images are a mix of landscape and portrait photos
- Fixed: Determine whether override image settings is enabled for blog style
- Fixed: Broken blog style images
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.