Since we've relaunched the site, we just wanted to be sure NextGENers are aware of the two most recent updates.
V1.9.3 - 26.02.2012
- Bugfix : Ensure to set the slug for "all" albums
- Bugfix : Updated german translation ( THX to Roger Hunziker )
- Bugfix : Ensure error checking on IPTC array (THX to Kristian Edlund)
- Bugfix : Handle IE8 cached images better in slideshow
- Bugfix : Show album preview image if selected (THX to Kristian Edlund)
V1.9.2 - 17.01.2012
- NEW : Added more XMLRPC commands (THX to Vladimir Vinogradsky)
- Changed : Rework Post-thumbnail function (THX to Kristian Edlund)
- Bugfix : Check first for valid images on unzip (only Mac OS zip-files)
- Bugfix : Increase z-index for twenty eleven theme
- Bugfix : Support non latin chars in tagcloud
- Bugfix : Allow other tinymce intance
- Bugfix : Better support for WPML translation
This Post Has 4 Comments
Toshi Yoshida2 Jul 2012
Is there ever going to be a fix for the problem where image Descriptions (which can be very long) are incorrectly being used as Captions and as Alt text (which should be short) ?
See http://wpbugs.com/2012/04/nextgen-gallery-plugin-caption-problem/ for a fuller description of the problem are screen caps showing its effects.
Scott2 Jul 2012
That fix is happening, Toshi.
Juliana6 Jul 2012
There’s a incompatibility with contact form 7 plugin.
Scott6 Jul 2012
We know, it is being fixed in the next update 🙂