Having Problems Updating NextGEN Pro?
If you are an active NextGEN Plus or Pro member and you are seeing a message to "Confirm Membership," it usually means there's an issue with your license.
Please follow these instructions carefully to download and reinstall NextGEN Plus or Pro. This will not affect your content or the galleries you have created.
- Deactivate NextGEN Pro/Plus. Delete NextGEN Pro/Plus ... DO NOT DELETE OR DEACTIVATE NextGEN Gallery (it is generally not affected by this issue).
- Log into your members area at https://www.imagely.com/login and download the current version of NextGEN Pro or NextGEN Plus. The link is at the top of the page.
- Next install the updated NextGEN Pro/Plus plugin via the WordPress Dashboard.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard. Go to Plugins > Add New ... click on Upload
- Browse to where you saved the zip file you downloaded (see above). Select, install, activate ... and you're now up to date!
- Feel free to check your settings, just in case, but all should be as it was. If you are still having problems or are unable to access your members area than email us at email@example.com
Note: If you didn't purchase NextGEN Pro or if you received a refund, your license will be invalid, and you won't be able access updates.