Requires minimum: MacOS 10.12.2 or Windows 10 64bit, Lightroom Classic (our plugin is not compatible with Lightroom CC).
STEP 1 - Add your site address under 'WordPress Settings' tab
STEP 2 - Select 'Get Token'
Confirm your site address, add your username and password and select 'Retrieve Now'... wait for the process to complete and select 'OK'.
STEP 3 - Give your publishing profile a name and select 'Save'. You're finished and now ready to publish images 🙂
(we recommend only using FTP if the HTTP set up doesn't work out for you)
Step 1 - Click on the Set Up button for the Imagely publishing service.
Step 2 - Fill in the description, WordPress Settings and FTP Settings
- Description can be anything you want to call it.For
- For Website Settings, be sure to include http, https and www as you have it used on your website.
- If FTP Settings is not showing you options, click on the preset dropdown and choose Edit. That will bring up the FTP module.
Step 3 - Enter your FTP or SFTP settings as needed.
- Include all required FTP or SFTP credentials as required by Lightroom and supplied by your hosting company.
- Once entered, click the Browse button and click to your /wp-content/ folder and save.
- Once you click OK to close the FTP module, click on the Fetch from WordPress button for the temporary path visible in Step 2.
Step 4 - Configure any additional settings that you want used for the publishing service.