- MacOS Sierra 10.12 or Windows 10 64bit.
- Lightroom Classic 9.3 (and above).
- The last version of our plugin NextGen Gallery. on your WordPress Dashboard (your live site). Here is information on how to install and update NextGEN Gallery.
- A hosting environment with these requirements: https://www.imagely.com/docs/requirements/
Installation Step by Step
Installing the Imagely Lightroom plugin is like installing any software.
- Download the installer from your Imagely account or if you are a Photocrati user you need to contact support and they can provide you a copy of the plugin.
- MacOS file extension: .pkg
- Windows file extension: .exe
- Confirm the Lightroom application is closed.
- Double click the installer and follow the prompts to install the plugin.
- Once the installation process is complete, open Lightroom, select Lightroom's Plug-in Manager under the 'File' menu, and confirm the Imagely plugin is enabled.
- You're finished and now ready to publish your new galleries.
Note: After you've run through the installer, the Lightroom plugin and Imagely MacOS App will be installed in the user’s folder of your computer. If you would like Imagely Lightroom available for all users, each user just needs to run the installer when logged in.
What happens if the Plugin is disabled in Lightroom
Step 1 - Go to the Plug-in Manager within Lightroom
Step 2 - Browse the left column until you find the Imagely plugin, and click the Enable button.