Installing the Imagely Lightroom plugin is like installing any software. Here is a quick summary:
- Requires minimum: MacOS 10.12.2 or Windows 10 64bit, Lightroom Classic (our plugin is not compatible with Lightroom CC).
- Download the installer from your Imagely account.
- Confirm the Lightroom application is closed.
- Double click the installer and follow the prompts to install the plugin.
- Once the installation process is complete, open Lightroom, select Lightroom's Plug-in Manager under the 'File' menu and confirm the Imagely plugin is enabled.
- You're finished and now ready to publish your new galleries! 🙂
After you've run through the installer, the Lightroom plugin and Imagely MacOS App will be installed in the global library for all users of your computer. You can confirm by going to:
After you've run through the installer, the Lightroom plugin and Imagely Windows App will be installed in the global library for all users of your computer.
C:\Program Files\Imagely LLC\Imagely
To Activate The Plugin in Lightroom
Step 1 - Go to the Plug-in Manager within Lightroom
Step 2 - Browse the left column until you find the Imagely plugin, and click the Enable button (if not already enabled)
Note: If Lightroom does not automatically see the plugin you will need to Add the plugin within the Plug-in Manager. Click the Add button and find the plugin according to the path we stated above. Once added, click the Enable button to ensure the plugin is active. Although restarting Lightroom may not be necessary, we recommend doing so anyway.