Content idea discovery can be difficult, and overwhelming. Photographers are not always good at writing and so many cringe at the thought of having to blog. That's where services like Fotoskribe come in handy. But for those who are not at the level to outsource blogging, here is some advice.
If you're wondering how this advice can be legitimate, look at all the websites I am managing and writing for at Imagely and in my freelance photography and education business.
- Tesla Themes
- Best of Wedding Photography
- Seven By Five
- Scott Wyden Imagery
- Focus Summit
- 3 additional other websites 🙂
As someone who is dyslexic (yes it's true) and has been writing for numerous websites for well over 10 years, you can be sure that what you've learned in the video can help you. Even if you despise writing.
To sum up what you've learned, we will highlight the notable points.
- Keep ideas in a notepad either handwritten or digital
- Keep your eyes out for inspiration everywhere you go
- Keep all the ideas saved so you can be inspired by your own ideas
- Consume blog content if you want to create blog content
- Use what Google has to offer to fine tune your ideas
Give these tips a try and let us know how it's working out for you!