Today's update contains a bunch of behind the scenes bug fixes, but what really should stand out in this update is the branding update.
If you haven't noticed from our social icon to our website and more, Imagely is getting a refreshed look. Our branding is now brighter and more spacious.
You can now enjoy the new branding within NextGEN Gallery.
Backup Before Upgrading
Please consider backing up your site (both server files & MySQL Database) whenever updating plugins. Here are some backup recommendations.
Download NextGEN Gallery from our WordPress gallery plugin page on WordPress.org or visit the Plugin page in your WordPress admin area to utilize the auto-update feature.
Changes in 3.2.0
- NEW: Branding update
- NEW: API methods for detecting NextGEN provided pages and custom post types
- Fixed: Missing menus after Reset
- Fixed: Ajax pagination with Simplelightbox
- Fixed: Datamapper query cache not purged after saving an entity
- Fixed: Gallery folder not created when using Manage Galleries -> New Gallery
- Fixed: Notifications not appearing on all Nextgen-provided pages
- Fixed: Gallery wizard conflicting with NextGEN Pro ecommerce wizard
- Fixed: Upgrade to pro button
- Fixed: NGG activation transient not given a time-to-live value
Changes in 3.2.1
- Fixed: Missing settings after Reset with NextGEN Plus
- Fixed: Small styling issues with WordPress 5.2
Changes in 3.2.2
- Changed: Updated video Links
- Changed: Branding updates in Readme.txt file
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.