This update contains a few minor fixes and changes. However, one big one. NextGEN Plus now supports opening the Pro Lightbox straight from albums. That means you can bypass opening a gallery page and instead open the gallery in the Pro Lightbox.
Note that this feature only works with the Pro Lightbox. But NextGEN Gallery now has the support for the function.
We have also added a new cart menu icon feature. It's very flexible, so you can customize how, where and when you want it to display.
Changes in 2.3.53:
- NEW: Added the ability to click on album galleries to open in Pro Lightbox
- NEW: Display a cart with dynamic total in menu
- Changed: Mentions of Photocrati to Imagely
- Fixed: Images not responsive for all display types
- Fixed: Cannot save or delete pricelists using non-english languages
- Fixed: Long image descriptions being obscured by the Pro Lightbox sidebar
- Fixed: Ensure Pro albums show gallery descriptions on gallery-within-album pages
- Fixed: Ensure that Retina images fit within the same dimensions as non-retina images on Pro Film and Pro Album types
- Fixed: New pages not created in Ecommerce Options page
See the new Cart Menu Icon feature in action.
See the new Album to Pro Lightbox feature in action.
Backup Before Upgrading
Please consider backing up your site (both server files & MySQL Database) whenever updating plugins. Here are some backup recommendations.
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.