Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Navigate to Appearance → Customize → Body → Pagination to style the navigation that appears at the bottom of your list of blog posts, on your blog page. *Note - these settings will only apply if you have the 'Blog Pagination Style' set to Standard under Appearance → Customize → Body → Blog Layout.
- Align: sets the alignment of the pagination, it could be to the right, left, or center.
- Font Size: changes the size of the Pagination. You can use Pixels, em, or percentage %/
- Border Width: sets the border width of the Pagination numbers.
- Background Color: establishes the background color of the Pagination.
- Background Color - Hover: changes the background color when the mouse is over a Pagination number.
- Color: changes the color of the Pagination numbers.
- Color - Hover: modifies the color when the mouse is over a Pagination number.
- Border Color: sets the color of the borders.
- Border Color - Hover: modifies the boder color when the mouse is over a Pagination number