To add NextGEN Pro Blog Style gallery to your post or page in WordPress, follow these simple steps:
1) Click on the 'Add Gallery' button here:
2) If you have not yet created a gallery, follow the steps in this help guide to learn how to upload your images and create a gallery.
Select a display type
3) Click on Display Galleries and Images tab, and select under 'Select a display type': NextGEN PRO Blog Style
What would you like to display?
4) Under 'What would you like to display?' by default it should say 'Galleries' in the first field, in the second click once on 'select a gallery', and then select the gallery you just created (or previously created) that you wish to display as a blog style gallery.
Customize the display settings
5) Under 'Customize the display settings', go through each setting and adjust as desired
6) If you wish to exclude or sort your images, you may do so under 'Sort or Exclude Images' tab.
7) Last step, click 'Save', and then publish/update your page and you're done! Your finished gallery should look something like ours below: