To add NextGEN Pro List Album to your post or page in WordPress, follow these simple steps:
1) Click on the 'Add Gallery' button here:
2) If you have not yet created an album, follow the steps in this help guide to learn how to create & organize an album.
Select a display type
3) Click on Display Galleries and Images tab, and select under 'Select a display type': NextGEN PRO List Album
What would you like to display?
4) Under 'What would you like to display?' by default it should say 'Albums'' in the first field, in the second click once on 'select an album', and then select the album you just created (or previously created) that you wish to display as a pro list album.
Customize the display settings
5) Under 'Customize the display settings', go through each setting and adjust as desired
6) If you wish to exclude or sort your galleries, you may do so under 'Sort or Exclude' tab.
7) Last step, click 'Save', and then publish/update your page and you're done! Your finished album should look something like ours below: