To add NextGEN Pro List Album to your post or page in WordPress, follow these simple steps:
*If you're confused on what's considered an album vs gallery - please review this help guide first.
1) Click on the Add Gallery button here:
2) If you have not yet created your galleries, follow the steps in this help guide to learn how to upload your images and create a gallery. If you have not yet created your albums, follow the steps in this help guide to learn how to create and manage your albums.
EDIT YOUR ALBUMS IN THE 'ADD GALLERY WINDOW':
If you need to make edits (or create a new album) while in the insert gallery window, select 'Manage Albums' in the left side menu.
Select a display type
3) Under 'Insert Into Page > Choose Display', select 'Albums' in the dropdown menu to list the album display options, and select Pro List Album
What would you like to display?
4) Under 'Choose Display' by default it should say 'Galleries' in the first field; choose 'Albums' from the list. In the second field below click once on 'select an album' and then select the album you just created (or previously created).
Customize the display settings
5) Under 'Insert Into Page > Customize Display Settings', go through each setting and adjust as desired. You can skip this step if you wish to use the default settings (set under Gallery > Gallery Settings in the dashboard).
6) If you wish to exclude or sort your galleries in your album, you may do so under 'Insert into Page > Sort or Exclude' tab.
7) Last step, click 'Save', and then publish/update your page and you're done! Your finished album should look something like ours below:
DISPLAY IN LIGHTBOX