The latest version of NextGEN Gallery is now available with full compatibility with the Gutenberg plugin and the new block editor in WordPress 5.0. You can now insert any NextGEN Gallery or Album using the NextGEN Gallery Block. Give it a try or use the Wizard for a full walkthrough on how to add our block to a page or post.
Backup Before Upgrading
Please consider backing up your site (both server files & MySQL Database) whenever updating plugins. Here are some backup recommendations.
Download NextGEN Gallery from our WordPress gallery plugin page on WordPress.org or visit the Plugin page in your WordPress admin area to utilize the auto-update feature.
Changes in 3.1.0
- NEW: Gutengerg block for NextGEN Gallery
- Secured: Other options page
- Updated: Freemius SDK
- Fixed: Getting started wizard compatible with Gutenberg
- Fixed: WPML redirects
- Fixed: Missing descriptions and tags when re-importing image metadata
Changes in 3.1.1
- Fixed: Don't enqueue block editor assets on frontend.
- Fixed: Broken styling for column blocks
For the history of changes, view the full changelog.