Erick and I are at WPPI, hanging out, giving away swag and just having a great time.
But we're also all set to launch Imagely in beta mode. Yes, Imagely's hosting is now open as well as having themes and plugins available for sale.
You can learn all about our offerings by visiting the Imagely homepage.
We're calling it beta mode because there are a couple of features still planned and in motion; namely print lab integration and extended storage for NextGEN Gallery full-size original backups.
To celebrate our launch, we're offering six months of free hosting to every WPPI attendee. Also, each person who enters to receive the six months free coupon code will also be entered into our epic WPPI giveaway.
The Epic WPPI Giveaway
By entering you can win a MacBook Pro and a variety of other amazing photography products valued at well over $1600. Here is the full list:
- MacBook Pro
- $110 Gift Card to the Jared Platt store
- $111 Gift Card to The Youngrens Shop for Photographers
- Business Brilliantly Course from Christine Tremoulet worth $597
- Four amazing products from the Tamara Lackey store
- The Family Posing Playbook ebook $69
- The Kids Posing Playbook ebook $89
- Capturing Life Through Better Photography Box Set $69
- Inside Contemporary Children's Photography DVD $35
- $100 Gift Card to the Matiash Store from Brian Matiash
- 30 minute Skype call with Colby Brown to discuss business/social media valued at $300
- Camera to Completion: Lightroom Workflow Course from Scott Wyden Kivowitz (that's me!) worth $127
- $100 Gift Card to The LawTog Store
- A Think Tank Photo bag of your choice, up to $250
- A license of ON1 Photo 10 & a 1-year membership to ON1 Plus. Total worth $269.98
Wow, @imagely’s Epic WPPI 2016 Giveaway is incredible! #wppi2016 #imagelyClick To Tweet
Wow, @imagely’s is giving away a MacBook Pro in their Epic WPPI 2016 Giveaway #wppi2016 #imagelyClick To Tweet